Start the day right….
Everyone likes to share food ideas, here is a quick and simple recipe form Coach Pat Lucas.
1/2 Scoop Whey Protein (at the moment I’m using chocolate protein but I’ve tried with vanilla and banana, both are nice)
1 Tbsp of Honey
3 eggs (2 whites , 1 yolk)
1 serving (around 5 pancakes)
1. Blend all the ingredients together.
2. Put a frying pan on medium heat with 1Tbsp of oil (I use coconut oil , butter would also be fine)
3. Poor the liquid into the pan (around palm sized circles)
4. Cook for 60seconds each side
5. Add a topping of choice (I put 50g of blueberries and a Tbsp of peanut butter)Every